This library is for applications that use .NET Framework 4.0. For Metro style applications, visit this page.
Upload features are no longer included in the open source version and are available only to people who support the project. To get the code for upload, consider making a donation and then send me an email to give you the full version! Thank you!
This project was made in my spare time and is not supported by Vimeo. If you want to keep this project alive and updated, you can motivate me by making a donation to the project via PayPal. That makes me happy and more willing to help you in using the project! Thank you!
If you want to know how these donations work, read the Support Projects page using the link at the top of the page.
To use this library follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of VimeoDotNet from the Source Code page
- Add a reference to VimeoAPI from your project
- Create an instance of Vimeo.API.VimeoClient with your Consumer Key and Secret, and the permission level for the ticket.
After performing the steps mentioned above, you should log onto Vimeo. follow these steps to do that:
- Assume our VimeoClient object’s name is vc. get an unauthorized token by calling this method:
- Then you should provide user with an authorization URL. Call this method to get the URL:
string url = vc.GenerateAuthorizationUrl();
- After the user opens the link and authorizes your application, they should enter a verifier code in your application. You use this code to get an access token:
- Finally you should call this method to complete the logon process:
After logging on successfully, be sure to save vc.Token and vc.TokenSecret to be able to log in next time using the same token. To log in with a previously used token use this code:
if (vc.Login(SavedToken, SavedSecret)) Start Application;
For more resources check out this pages: